Tuesday, March 31, 2009

THE OCTOPUS MOM

I would like to give my opinion on the woman who gave birth to eight kids, when she already had six at home. First of all I think she is a mental case. Those kids, all of them, would be better off in some other loving homes. There are plenty of people who would adopt one or more of them. There has been enough publicity about it to make them highly marketable.

Next she needs help. What kind I'm not qualified to say, but I think high voltage might be order.

The third thing that needs to be done is to arrange for the doctor who made this possible to be liable for child support on all eight of them. Get them off any public assistance, if they are on any, and onto the doctor's payroll. It's about time people gave some thought to what the hell they are doing. Doctors always over treat people just because they can.

I ask you this, should everything that can be done really be done. The final thing that needs to be done, after all the above, is to get this out of the news. The press is right now creating a fantasy for some other deranged person. And that's my opinion on the octopus mom,

2 comments:

  1. Another good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No doubt! A regular Welfare Rat trying to suck the system for everything she can get!

    Ought bring back Public hanging for some of these folks!!

    ReplyDelete