Monday, July 27, 2009

Michael Vick back on the block

Vick didn't just fight dogs, he killed them, if they didn't fight well. He is going to be allowed to participate in a professional sport viewed by millions. If I were a big football fan, I'm not sure how I would feel about the sport and the commissioner. I know as a mildly interested fan, I am sick. We get upset if we see or hear of animal abuse or neglect, what this man did goes beyond either. He did his time so he is free, okay, fine. Why the hell would a professional sport reward him for what he has done.

Vick in, my opinion, should be out working as a plumber or a carpenter. Let him learn a few values not based on million dollar contracts. I hope they rerun the dog town series on rehabilitating those dogs. My heart aches for the ones that he killed, they had a miserable life, then suffered a miserable death. The man is a serial killer in the making as far as I'm concerned.

That's my opinion and I sticking to it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I was investigating motorized bikes and stumbled in here. I know its old news by now but Id love to see Vick making millions and forced to donate huge portions of to animal rescue.
    Some of the biggest shelters in the country dont have an annual budget that matches his contract.

    ReplyDelete