Friday, September 18, 2009

My sister has copd and has been in and out of the hospital a lot this year. Her insurance is medicare, which is what I have as well these days. So she has been in the hospital and stays until medicare decides she is well enough to leave. I have never thought that she was mistreated or that enough was not done, but they do rush her out of the hospital, when I think she needs more care.

So when medicare decides to stop paying the doctors send her home. So tell me how the hell are they going to save billions without cutting off those payments even earlier. And how the hell is cutting off payments not rationing health care. It can only get worse if the government goes into the health care business.

1 comment:

  1. robtmathias@live.comOctober 3, 2009 at 5:09 PM

    I hate that they want to get into healthcare. I have been checking out alot of Alex Jones, Paul Watts, David Icke, and lately Bill Cooper again (who along with Ron Paul claims the former are sensationalists, but that the government is as screwed up as they say, just that it's beyond repair and Jones actually works for them and throws in misinformation with truth just to divide us and discredit militias and other people who care about this country and protect it peacefully just by their existance), and this socialized healthcare has been anticipated for quite some time, and the forced vaccinations they speak of were announced by these guys back in the mid '90, that they would be here around this time. (see forced vaccinations in france headlines and on youtube). If their predictions stay correct then I am very much looking forward to the Rapture(which I would look forward to either way). I have been collecting audio/video/documents on the topic, sereously collecting I mean, and I will give you my webserver info to download the stuff if you want. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete