Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I wonder what happened

I wonder what happened to yesterday's post.

It seems to have gotten lost or removed. It looks as though something went haywire. The gist of it was Odrama will most likely make a few speeches about how terrible North Korea with a bomb is. He might even cut off their rewards for dropping the nuke program. Then I expect him to sit back hope it all goes away. The public has such a short memory that they will let him off the hook even if he wasn't Odrama the master magician of empty words.

Things will just fester till there is a new president and congress with the balls to actually do something. Once all the other terrorist get the picture that nothing is really going to happen it will open season on Americans again.

I really do hope I'm wrong about this.

Ps. has anybody seen all those new bridges and highways we are supposed to get. It's summer and the building looks even less than last year around my town. There is no local tax money at all to work on anything. Budgets are being slashed left and right.

No comments:

Post a Comment