Sunday, April 19, 2009

differences.

So it's been a hundred days and what has really changed. The world seems to love the new president. Of course they are not going to be picking up the tab for his easy acceptance. My grandson gets that privilege.

Tell everyone what they want to hear and smile a lot seems to be formula for success. I have to admit it worked for Bill Clinton. This one seems to be all charm and little substance, just like good old Bill. Remember Somali we had a chance to make a difference there but it was too tough for Bill. Where as Bush has little charm, but he does have balls. The jury is out on Obama, but he looks a lot like Bill Clinton to me.

I once told my step daughter I would like for you to do what I tell you because you love me or respect me, but you can do it because you fear me. Either way if you live in my house you will do it.

If they love you when you tell them what they want to hear and that's your one trick, mr. pony, What you gonna do when they realize it's just a facade. It's just one of those Hollywood movie sets. If they turn against you will you have the balls to do the right thing or will you cave in. I do think we might have an actor to put Ronald Ragan to shame. Frankly Ronnie was a better president that actor. You do remember bedtime for bonzo, a true Ragan classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment