Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I tried to find something NOT about Obama

Yahoo is nothing but cheerleaders for the new president. I think they are pretty much whoring out for him so blatantly that the FCC should take a hard look at them. Anyway my point to this bit is to do a pool. If there is a prize it will have to be decided on later. I want to know how long it will be before a day goes by on Yahoo that the name Obama is not mentioned in the home page news headlines all day.

I expect it will happen when even the fans are sick of all the coverage. So what date do you think it will get back to normal.

2 comments:

  1. Deacon, I sure enjoy reading your comments. Makes me realize I'm not the only curmudgeonly synic.................Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be surprised if that does indeed happen. They keep the hype on him just to keep people from wondering what he's really up to in the White House.

    Plus, you have ole Rahm Emanuel with his fingers in the pie, keeping it going too, because he's in on it as well.

    I can't recall another time in all of my years where a U.S. president got so many good reviews! Somethin' stinks and it's coming from the White House!

    ReplyDelete