Thursday, April 16, 2009

tax deadline... time to reflect.

I pay my taxes in full and on time. I do not work for the government and have to plans to do so. Then why do I pay my taxes in full and on time? you might ask. I'm not sure it is the going to jail, or losing everything as much as it is, "It's the right thing to do." You know a man has an obligation as a citizen of this country to pay taxes, even if he doesn't agree with the policies of that government. Just as the government has an obligation to spend that money wisely for the common good.

So why the hell do so many of the Obama administration have tax problems. I think it is because they don't see taxes the same as you and me. For one thing they know how to avoid the consequences of not paying. Postpone, avoid, and litigate seems to be the way these guys work. That's fine for the lawyer downtown. I suppose.

My question is, "IS this the kind of men we want spending our money for the common good?" Even worse we have the leader of the country making excuses for them as if this is not a moral issue. Then again with Joe Biden, with the foot long nose, as his partner in crime what can we expect.

By the way, Where are these changes they promised us. Except for the massive dept they are running up, it seems to be business as usual. Or worse yet. old left wing liberalism slipping back into government under the guise of change. Where is this change I can believe in?

No comments:

Post a Comment