Saturday, April 4, 2009

Just to damn late.

This guy in New York (BINGHAMTON) goes in and kills 13 then himself. My question is why not change the order. Kill himself first, then if he is still pissed kill the others. As usual there is some other sicko out there who watched the news coverage and thought, wow look at all the attention this guy got. They are listening to him now.

I say that because last week it was a mass killing near my home town. Sometimes 24hour news channels are not such a good thing after all. I know you can't sensor the news, but somethings are just better off as a note on page twenty. Where there as many mass killing back in the day, I don't remember them, but then I'm no sicko and don't feed on those who are.

2 comments:

  1. I believe that's the direct result from "bad news sells", along with the mass media hype about these things, that only put fuel on the fire to state and federal politicians to step in and "help us".

    I believe all this stuff is going to only escalate until Big Brother comes and saves us with Marshal Law because the cops won't be able to put a dent in it to slow it down.

    I wonder, if during the Great Depression of the 30's there was so many nutzo's going crazy for, what seems to be, "thin skinned reasons".

    Any thoughts anybody?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to see a news report that goes like this. Lone gunmen comes into Texas Grocery store. Two citizens with concealed carry license halted the lone gunmen after he fired the first shot. He wounded a total stranger with his only shot. The only life lost was his own and he didn't even get to do it himself. Praise the Lord for concealed carry laws in Texas.................Bob from Texas

    ReplyDelete