Saturday, April 11, 2009

I have to stop reading

I have to stop reading left wing blogs, my heart isn't good enough to take the rise in blood pressure. Their comments are ten times as nasty as the republicans. At least the ones I read.

One of the favorites is to compare a conclusion based on worldwide erroneous intelligence with a deliberate self aggrandizing lie by Joe Biden. You know guys there is a difference between being wrong and telling a lie just to make yourself look smarter.

I can't believe the lack of civility from the left wingers. To call a former president a thug is just sickening. We never call Jimmy Carter or Bill Clinton such names. To me it is just unbelievable that they can't make their points with at least some attempt at civility.

I wonder does my calling the new president no balls Obama make me sound like a wacko lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment